General writingAs well as my specialist subjects, I can write on a variety of topics thanks to my skills in quickly researching, clarifying and explaining information. My combination of conciseness and detail means I have successfully completed projects as short as 60 words and as long as 3000 words.
Ghostwriting and web content writing
I am able to produce ghost-written articles to suit a variety of tones and styles. The majority of my general writing work is now ghost-written: I can supply samples on request.
My experience with plain English and journalism makes me a particularly skilled web content writer. I am able to cover a complicated subject in a brief article using natural language. This allows key search terms to appear prominently without affecting the readability of the article.
- Brijit.com: 60-110 word abstracts of newspaper and magazine articles. (I was consistently the top-ranked author on the site from January 2008 until its closure.)
- Newser.com: 120 word news summaries including Jellycide: 100,000 salmon killed
- Manchester Evening News: Restaurant review
- Writer's Forum: 8 reasons why print-on-demand worked for me
- WiseGeek: What Is Public Procurement?
- Opposing Views.com: How Much Data Does the Pandora Radio Application Use on an iPhone?
- eHow: How to Qualify for a HomePath Mortgage
Press releases, newsletters, etc
My work in this area is detailed on the PR: Print page of this site.